Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bad Hair Days

One of my friends requested that I do a blog post on what to do on a bad hair day.

To be honest I don't have bad hair days that often, but when I do, I usually just put my hair up in a pony tail, and that's that. The friend who requested this topic has really short hair, so she suggested I explain how to fix  messy hair, if your hair is really short like hers. Since I didn't know personally, she's helping me write a lot of this. She made up a little jingle saying "You just put on a hat, it's as simple as that!" (LOL :P)
I hoped this helped to anyone having "bad hair days."
Always feel free to suggest topics in the comment section!!! :)

I found some really cute pictures of cats with "bad hair days". Here are a couple:
Just to warn you, the next one is super creepy.....

I almost screamed when I saw this! ^
LOL! xD


Oh... and if you're a guy... well I really have no idea what you'd do... because I'm not a guy xD!
I guess you could just put on a hat. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment